Illustration and Concept Art
Based in Vienna, Austria.
Initially educated as photographer and 10 years in the advertising industry, working as a Senior 3D Artist.
After ventures into fabric design and graphic design, I finally found my passion for Illustration and Concept Art.
– Character and Creature Design and Illustration
– Environment Design and Illustration
– Prop/Item Design and Illustration
– Design Iteration, Thumbnails, Storyboards
Other Skills & Interests
– Photography & Photo editing
– Game Design & Programming (C#)
– 3D & Animation
– Graphic Design
– gaming, learning new skills, enjoying nature & family life
– Bridgman Bootcamp | Marshall Vandruff
– Composition Bootcamp | Marshall Vandruff
– World Building Mentorship | Lake Hurwitz
– Figure Drawing and Anatomy | Will Weston
– Environment and Composition | Will Weston
– Personal Concept Art Mentorship | Marcin Rubinkowski
– Countless hours spent with tutorials, books, studies and sketches